LESSONS IN POLTAVA
ELEMENTS OF HUMAN DEFENSE
The liberation of basic methods in the cognizance of hand-to-hand combat with one or decalcom opponent.
Targeting on diverse terrain. Laying a safe route.
SURVIVAL IN EXTREMELY CONDITIONS
Actions in case of fire, fire, departure from a dangerous territory or detection of mines.
Individual masking, visual signs and signals, ways of moving in dangerous, and open areas of the terrain.
Provide first aid during hostilities or terrorist attacks.
How to deal with stress in extreme conditions. Psychological self-help.
ELEMENTS OF ENGINEERING TRAINING
Construction of fortifications and hideouts (perhaps the ground for mine clearance).
Vice President of the Federation
- Instructor of the Marine Corps of Ukraine, tactical medicine, tactics of hand-to-hand combat;
- Company instructor, 1 SBMC;
- Sergeant instructor of the combat training department;
- International Center for Peacekeeping and SecurityInternational Center for Peacekeeping and Security;
- Sergeant instructor of the CKZVD ONTC;
- Participant in military operations.
Kharkiv National Medical University.
Passed an advanced first-aid instructor training course under the guidance of British instructors, an in-depth course for first aid assistance in combat and a training course for the Academy of Junior Commanders under the guidance of Canadian instructors, the training “Fundamentals of Prevention and Treatment of PTSD” by F. Piuselika (USA) and was certified as a practitioner and coach for the prevention and treatment of PTSD. Repeatedly awarded diplomas and thanksgiving of the leadership of the Ministry of Defence Ukraine.
Instructor of psychological training
Instructor for Survival, Engineering Training.
Instructor for tactical training, assault climbing, topography.